Our Commitment To You During COVID-19 Coronavirus
Given the current outbreak of COVID-19 Coronavirus and the impact the virus is having on our communities, customers, employees, and families, we would like to take a minute to share our safety procedures to ensure the health and safety of our customers and our team with you.
Despite the uncertainty of COVID-19, we expect to continue to deliver the same level of plumbing service excellence to our customers and have the following measures in place to ensure our success:
Safety of our Local Plumbing Professionals
Every day, plumbers face many safety hazards. Possible infection from rodent droppings, working with human waste, and dangerous mold. Let’s face it plumbing is a “dirty job” at times. All of our employees are trained to keep ourselves and the area we are working in clean and safe when we arrive and when we leave.
Steps We Take to Ensure Everyone’s Safety
- We follow guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- Clean our hands. Washing your hands often for 20 seconds will help protect you from germs. We use a soap and water hand washing method and an alcohol-based hand rub with at least 60% Ethyl Alcohol.
- We thoroughly clean areas we are working to ensure we leave the area better than we found it.
- Avoid close contact. Avoid close contact with people who are sick in our daily lives and by pre-screening our customers.
- Stay home when we are sick. Our employees stay home from work when they are sick to prevent spreading illness of any kind to others.
- Avoid touching our eyes, nose, or mouth. Germs are often spread when a person touches something that is contaminated with germs and then touches his or her eyes, nose, or mouth. Because we deal with contaminated water and fecal matter daily, our plumbers avoid touching their eyes, nose, or mouth.
- Disinfect. We instruct our customers to use regular household cleaning spray or wipe to clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces at home or business.
We feel confident in our continued ability to serve your plumbing needs 24/7, regardless of our physical work locations.
Thank you for entrusting your business to Canyon Hills Plumbing. We are very grateful for the role we play in your lives and remain as committed as ever to ensuring your family’s safety. We wish you and your families safety, wellness, and positivity during these challenging times.
Owner – Canyon Hills Plumbing
Ask Us About Our Senior discounts, Veteran discounts, Military discounts, Law Enforcement discounts, First responder discounts, and Teacher discounts.
Licensed & Insured Plumbers
CA Lic.#1010329, C-36 Plumbing Contractor and C-42 Sanitation Contractor.
✅ For your trust and safety you can verify our CA Contractor license & classifications HERE