Canyon Hills Plumbing
Hiring Customer Service Rep (CSR) Dispatcher
Canyon Hills Plumbing is looking to fill a customer service rep (CSR) and dispatcher position. In this position, the responsible person will communicate with the customer to determine service needs. This person will schedule and notify the technician of assignments and enter the necessary data into the computer database. Performs related work as required.
This position will require the ability to be on the phone and computer for the entire workday. Travel to our office located in Lake Elsinore will be required Monday – Friday with some Saturdays. Full Time -Monday – Friday – Part-Time opportunity for the right candidate
Essential Job Duties/Responsibilities
The primary responsibility is customer service. We treat our customers right and need someone who can excel at friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful customer service with a smile and a great attitude.
- Communicates with customers to determine their needs.
- Schedules and notifies service technicians of work order assignments using GPS tracking and dispatching software (SkyBoss).
- Receives check-in calls from the service technicians and informs workers of the next job to respond to.
- Supports service technicians.
- Maintains customer repair records using a computer database to give a detailed history of the work performed at their sites.
- Maintain dispatching board to ensure the maximum efficient capacity of technicians.
- Manage on-call schedule and notify technicians of their assigned weeks.
- Notify answering service of the schedule and numbers to call in case of emergency.
- Know and understand the service work order module and service contract.
- Active in all facets of dispatch.
- Various reporting responsibilities as needed.
- Experience in the plumbing, drain cleaning, or HVAC field is preferred
- Experience and utilizing judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Follow up and follow through with technicians and customers to help maintain good customer relationships.
Ideal candidates will have the following customer service-related skills
- A professional and courteous telephone manner.
- Ability to handle a multiple-lined phone system for several staff members.
- Patience and endurance to sit behind a desk all day.
- Able to handle the urgency of each task, and work in a fast-paced environment with the ability to make judgments while keeping the economics of the situation in mind.
- Is detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task.
- Basic computer skills
- Proficient w/Microsoft outlook, excel, and word.
- Strong interpersonal skills, such as communication, problem-solving, and organizational.
- Great compensation
- Paid vacation (accrued)
- Training and personal development